Business Development (Supply Chain Solutions Sales)
Titan Solutions is a fast growing, innovative supply chain solutions provider. We offer our clients supply chain solutions and transformation programs utilising our global network to manage all aspects of clients’ supply chain.
Due to rapid and continuing global expansion, Titan Solutions is now looking to recruit experienced Business Development (Supply Chain Solutions Sales) professionals with responsibility for accelerating market penetration in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Titan is a Leader in the development and provision of sophisticated outsourced supply chain solution services involving freight, distribution and supply chain transformation. The company is headquartered in Shannon, Ireland.
Titan is now seeking high energy experienced professionals to expand our domestic and international business development initiatives.
Relocation to Ireland is not a requirement as some of these roles demand considerable customer facing time with clients throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas.
We are seeking candidates with proven track records in service solutions sales ideally specialising in Logistics and or Supply Chain Solution
A high degree of independent and creative judgment is essential.
Win new business in line with contractually agreed targets
- Managing the entire new business development process including tender and sales cycle management.
- Provide clear leadership and direction relating to all areas of customer expectations.
- Maintain sales funnel reporting using
- Significant ability to influence senior customer management and stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the customer procurement process
- Ability to support new business on-boarding programs including proven project management experience.
- Ability to perform in
complexcross-functional business environment. Globalperspective of business environment and technology.
- Motivational and visionary leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Business language is English).
- Must have ability to work with and lead teams.
- Must be proficient with MS Office tools.
- Formal 3rd qualification and or compelling industry experience.
- Masters’ degree qualification is considered an advantage.
- Significant experience in international contracting, strategic partnering and complex contractual arrangements.
- Proven ability to position service offering against competitors.
- Experience of tendering for contracts with global OEM’s and emerging eCommerce markets.
- Strong experience of tender management
Salary and benefits package will reflect qualifications and experience.
Feel free to apply for any open roles or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remote office communication tools are an indication of a company’s digital maturityWith the imposed necessity of working at home during the coronavirus pandemic, many employers and their employees were required to adapt to a new working environment. In principle,...
The Impact of E-commerce During Covid-19The recent surge in on-line shopping due to COVID-19 should be no great surprise given the ease of access, wide range of choice, value for money and of course the safety and convenience that home shoppers recognise and...
Inventory OptimizationSupply chain management has undergone large-scale transformation in the past few months. COVID-19 has taken the world by surprise. Could COVID-19 be the event that finally forces many companies, and entire industries, to rethink and transform...
Titan Solutions structures and delivers supply chain programs that are tailored to our clients' specific requirements. Titan’s network of solutions partners gives our clients total supply chain solutions that are flawlessly agile, responsive and efficient.
Design and build by Clear Designs
Unit 105 Block O
Shannon Free Zone West
Shannon, Co Clare
+353 (0)61 775 222