Business Development (Supply Chain Solutions Sales)
Titan Solutions is a fast growing, innovative supply chain solutions provider. We offer our clients supply chain solutions and transformation programs utilising our global network to manage all aspects of clients’ supply chain.
Due to rapid and continuing global expansion, Titan Solutions is now looking to recruit experienced Business Development (Supply Chain Solutions Sales) professionals with responsibility for accelerating market penetration in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Titan is a Leader in the development and provision of sophisticated outsourced supply chain solution services involving freight, distribution and supply chain transformation. The company is headquartered in Shannon, Ireland.
Titan is now seeking high energy experienced professionals to expand our domestic and international business development initiatives.
Relocation to Ireland is not a requirement as some of these roles demand considerable customer facing time with clients throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas.
We are seeking candidates with proven track records in service solutions sales ideally specialising in Logistics and or Supply Chain Solution
A high degree of independent and creative judgment is essential.
Win new business in line with contractually agreed targets
- Managing the entire new business development process including tender and sales cycle management.
- Provide clear leadership and direction relating to all areas of customer expectations.
- Maintain sales funnel reporting using
- Significant ability to influence senior customer management and stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the customer procurement process
- Ability to support new business on-boarding programs including proven project management experience.
- Ability to perform in
complexcross-functional business environment. Globalperspective of business environment and technology.
- Motivational and visionary leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Business language is English).
- Must have ability to work with and lead teams.
- Must be proficient with MS Office tools.
- Formal 3rd qualification and or compelling industry experience.
- Masters’ degree qualification is considered an advantage.
- Significant experience in international contracting, strategic partnering and complex contractual arrangements.
- Proven ability to position service offering against competitors.
- Experience of tendering for contracts with global OEM’s and emerging eCommerce markets.
- Strong experience of tender management
Salary and benefits package will reflect qualifications and experience.
Feel free to apply for any open roles or send your CV to email@example.com.
Titan Solutions Named in the Top 10 Procurement Consulting/Professional Services Companies in Europe
Titan Solutions (Titan), a promising supply chain solution provider is on a mission to modernize the end-to-end supply chain processes through its groundbreaking cloud-based solutions. The prime objective of the company is to simplify key aspects of supply chain by offering a wide range of solutions that includes inventory & warehouse optimization solutions, distribution network design, and tender & procurement solutions. The company also provides comprehensive consulting services tailored to deliver increased operational efficiencies for their customers.
Titan Solutions is delighted to announce it has entered into a new strategic partnership with AVTECH Software, resulting in the American computer hardware and software developer and manufacturer opening a new global distribution facility in Shannon, Co Clare. Speaking...
As the world continues to become more digitally focused, the quantity and breadth of digital transactions increases alongside it. Customer expectations have moved from being satisfied with a delivery time of four, five, or more days, to expecting product to arrive...
Titan Solutions structures and delivers supply chain programs that are tailored to our clients' specific requirements. Titan’s network of solutions partners gives our clients total supply chain solutions that are flawlessly agile, responsive and efficient.
Unit 105 Block O
Shannon Free Zone West
Shannon, Co Clare
+353 (0)61 775 222