Data System Analyst
In light of continuing expansion, Titan Solutions is seeking applications from experienced professionals to oversee the implementation of Technical integrations of Partners/Customers within our global Carrier Network. Based in Shannon Ireland, this role offers a fantastic career opportunity for suitable qualified applicants. Titan is rated a 2019 Top10 service provider by CIO Applications Magazine.
- Work with IT Service providers to manage the implementation of Partners/Customers and to roll out for the organisation
- Conduct client supply chain assessments to capture and document business requirements including business rules and practices
- Perform and support Project Management activities including project planning, status reporting, resource planning and management of client expectations
- Oversee and perform testing of systems including development of test plans and scenarios, conducting of user testing and business process validation
- Perform customer and application support activities including working issues to closure and problem resolution
- Recommend enhancements to business practices to improve efficiencies
- Evaluate and participate in the evaluation of new technologies
- Define user requirements and implement with business partners
- Identify, track and manage the risks
- Run Change Control and Governance Process
- Co-ordinate all development activities including technical design and approval
- Co-ordinate installation / operational deployment at customer sites
- User education / training
Requirements & Competencies
- Degree in Business or equivalent
- 3 yrs.+ in a similar role in the Logistics sector
- Strong IT background including Advanced Excel and Business Analytic software
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to function as a lead analyst on multi-member projects.
- Highly accountable/ownership and leadership
- Work in a positive / constructive manner
- Energetic, responsive and focused
- Run Meetings: take minutes and publish
- Communication and Responsiveness
- High attention to detail
- Be proactive, anticipate problems/questions
- Ability to provide solutions; options, pros & cons
Feel free to apply for any open roles or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Titan Solutions Named in the Top 10 Procurement Consulting/Professional Services Companies in Europe
Titan Solutions (Titan), a promising supply chain solution provider is on a mission to modernize the end-to-end supply chain processes through its groundbreaking cloud-based solutions. The prime objective of the company is to simplify key aspects of supply chain by offering a wide range of solutions that includes inventory & warehouse optimization solutions, distribution network design, and tender & procurement solutions. The company also provides comprehensive consulting services tailored to deliver increased operational efficiencies for their customers.
Titan Solutions is delighted to announce it has entered into a new strategic partnership with AVTECH Software, resulting in the American computer hardware and software developer and manufacturer opening a new global distribution facility in Shannon, Co Clare. Speaking...
As the world continues to become more digitally focused, the quantity and breadth of digital transactions increases alongside it. Customer expectations have moved from being satisfied with a delivery time of four, five, or more days, to expecting product to arrive...
Titan Solutions structures and delivers supply chain programs that are tailored to our clients' specific requirements. Titan’s network of solutions partners gives our clients total supply chain solutions that are flawlessly agile, responsive and efficient.
Unit 105 Block O
Shannon Free Zone West
Shannon, Co Clare
+353 (0)61 775 222