Data System Analyst
In light of continuing expansion, Titan Solutions is seeking applications from experienced professionals to oversee the implementation of Technical integrations of Partners/Customers within our global Carrier Network. Based in Shannon Ireland, this role offers a fantastic career opportunity for suitable qualified applicants. Titan is rated a 2019 Top10 service provider by CIO Applications Magazine.
- Work with IT Service providers to manage the implementation of Partners/Customers and to roll out for the organisation
- Conduct client supply chain assessments to capture and document business requirements including business rules and practices
- Perform and support Project Management activities including project planning, status reporting, resource planning and management of client expectations
- Oversee and perform testing of systems including development of test plans and scenarios, conducting of user testing and business process validation
- Perform customer and application support activities including working issues to closure and problem resolution
- Recommend enhancements to business practices to improve efficiencies
- Evaluate and participate in the evaluation of new technologies
- Define user requirements and implement with business partners
- Identify, track and manage the risks
- Run Change Control and Governance Process
- Co-ordinate all development activities including technical design and approval
- Co-ordinate installation / operational deployment at customer sites
- User education / training
Requirements & Competencies
- Degree in Business or equivalent
- 3 yrs.+ in a similar role in the Logistics sector
- Strong IT background including Advanced Excel and Business Analytic software
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to function as a lead analyst on multi-member projects.
- Highly accountable/ownership and leadership
- Work in a positive / constructive manner
- Energetic, responsive and focused
- Run Meetings: take minutes and publish
- Communication and Responsiveness
- High attention to detail
- Be proactive, anticipate problems/questions
- Ability to provide solutions; options, pros & cons
Feel free to apply for any open roles or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remote office communication tools are an indication of a company’s digital maturityWith the imposed necessity of working at home during the coronavirus pandemic, many employers and their employees were required to adapt to a new working environment. In principle,...
The Impact of E-commerce During Covid-19The recent surge in on-line shopping due to COVID-19 should be no great surprise given the ease of access, wide range of choice, value for money and of course the safety and convenience that home shoppers recognise and...
Inventory OptimizationSupply chain management has undergone large-scale transformation in the past few months. COVID-19 has taken the world by surprise. Could COVID-19 be the event that finally forces many companies, and entire industries, to rethink and transform...
Titan Solutions structures and delivers supply chain programs that are tailored to our clients' specific requirements. Titan’s network of solutions partners gives our clients total supply chain solutions that are flawlessly agile, responsive and efficient.
Design and build by Clear Designs
Unit 105 Block O
Shannon Free Zone West
Shannon, Co Clare
+353 (0)61 775 222