In light of continuing expansion, Titan Solutions is seeking applications from experienced professionals to oversee the management of new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization. Based in Shannon Ireland, this role offers a fantastic career opportunity for suitable qualified applicants. Titan is rated a 2019 Top10 service provider by CIO Applications Magazine.
- Experience in organizing programs/activities aligned to mission/goals of an organization.
- Previous experience managing a team with diverse array of talents/responsibilities.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Program proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analysing any program risks with contingency solutions.
- Excellent communication with an aptitude to build relationships
- Strong Customer interface skills to effectively present data
- Self-motivated with an attitude to succeed & ability to problem-solve
- Propose solutions to meet the Customers current/future objectives
- Ensure the services are delivered to Customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between Customers and internal teams
- Deal with complaints to maintain the Customers trust
- Play an integral part in generating new opportunities with Customers
- Analytical skills to collect, analyze data with attention to detail/accuracy
- Maintain the Logistics Program Manager Daily/monthly metrics
- Strong IT skills including MS packages
Requirements & Competencies
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain or similar qualification
- 3 yrs.+ in a similar role in the Logistics sector
- Able to communicate clearly, simplifying the process to make it understandable to all levels of the organization in both written and oral forms
- Ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams, customers, and service partners.
- Strong IT background including Advanced Excel and Business Analytic software
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Ideally, the candidate will have managed mid-size to large sized customer accounts.
- Team leadership and management skills are critical to this role.
- Must be computer proficient including the standard MS packages.
Feel free to apply for any open roles or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Titan Solutions Named in the Top 10 Procurement Consulting/Professional Services Companies in Europe
Titan Solutions (Titan), a promising supply chain solution provider is on a mission to modernize the end-to-end supply chain processes through its groundbreaking cloud-based solutions. The prime objective of the company is to simplify key aspects of supply chain by offering a wide range of solutions that includes inventory & warehouse optimization solutions, distribution network design, and tender & procurement solutions. The company also provides comprehensive consulting services tailored to deliver increased operational efficiencies for their customers.
Titan Solutions is delighted to announce it has entered into a new strategic partnership with AVTECH Software, resulting in the American computer hardware and software developer and manufacturer opening a new global distribution facility in Shannon, Co Clare. Speaking...
As the world continues to become more digitally focused, the quantity and breadth of digital transactions increases alongside it. Customer expectations have moved from being satisfied with a delivery time of four, five, or more days, to expecting product to arrive...
Titan Solutions structures and delivers supply chain programs that are tailored to our clients' specific requirements. Titan’s network of solutions partners gives our clients total supply chain solutions that are flawlessly agile, responsive and efficient.
Unit 105 Block O
Shannon Free Zone West
Shannon, Co Clare
+353 (0)61 775 222