Senior Supply Chain Architect
Titan Solutions is a
Due to our exciting expansion plans, the business requires an experienced Senior Supply Chain Architect.
- Conduct client supply chain assessments to capture and document business requirements including business rules and practices
- Recommend enhancements to business practices to improve efficiencies
- Perform customer and application support activities including working issues to closure and problem resolution
- Co-ordinate installation / operational deployment at customer sites
- Perform user
education / trainingat customer sites
- Perform and support Project Management activities including project planning, budgeting, status reporting, resource planning and allocation and management of client expectations
- Participate and lead cross-functional teams to solve business problems providing
managementteam with recommendations / guidance
- Maintain all relevant project documentation per the PMO structure
- Identify, track, manage project risks
- Run Change Control and Governance Process
- Oversee and perform testing of automated systems including development of test plans and Co-ordinate all development activities including technical design and approval
- Case management and prioritisation
- Lead and participate in the evaluation of new technologies
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time functioning as a lead on multi-member projects, demonstrating a high level of accountability
- Candidates must have excellent attention to detail and the mental capability to troubleshoot and solve problems of high complexity or difficulty, as well as problem
solvein a proactive, methodical manner.
- Must be able to work effectively under the pressure of deadlines and comprehend complex issues.
- Candidates for this position should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be self-motivated and be capable of working as part of a team or alone. Candidates must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation including participating on international customer and partner programs.
- Effectively engage with stakeholders and work in a collaborative manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- 7+ Years’ experience in a similar role
- In-Depth knowledge of the logistics business (Parcel, Air, Ocean, Road) desirable
- Extensive experience in
a projectmanagement and / orbusiness analyst role using large integrated software systems (ERP, MRP, SAP,)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, business or IT
Whether you’ve recently graduated or looking to advance your career, we’d like to hear from you. Feel free to apply for any open roles or send your CV to email@example.com.
Titan Solutions Named in the Top 10 Procurement Consulting/Professional Services Companies in Europe
Titan Solutions (Titan), a promising supply chain solution provider is on a mission to modernize the end-to-end supply chain processes through its groundbreaking cloud-based solutions. The prime objective of the company is to simplify key aspects of supply chain by offering a wide range of solutions that includes inventory & warehouse optimization solutions, distribution network design, and tender & procurement solutions. The company also provides comprehensive consulting services tailored to deliver increased operational efficiencies for their customers.
Titan Solutions is delighted to announce it has entered into a new strategic partnership with AVTECH Software, resulting in the American computer hardware and software developer and manufacturer opening a new global distribution facility in Shannon, Co Clare. Speaking...
As the world continues to become more digitally focused, the quantity and breadth of digital transactions increases alongside it. Customer expectations have moved from being satisfied with a delivery time of four, five, or more days, to expecting product to arrive...
Titan Solutions structures and delivers supply chain programs that are tailored to our clients' specific requirements. Titan’s network of solutions partners gives our clients total supply chain solutions that are flawlessly agile, responsive and efficient.
Unit 105 Block O
Shannon Free Zone West
Shannon, Co Clare
+353 (0)61 775 222