Senior Supply Chain Architect
Titan Solutions is a
Due to our exciting expansion plans, the business requires an experienced Senior Supply Chain Architect.
- Conduct client supply chain assessments to capture and document business requirements including business rules and practices
- Recommend enhancements to business practices to improve efficiencies
- Perform customer and application support activities including working issues to closure and problem resolution
- Co-ordinate installation / operational deployment at customer sites
- Perform user
education / trainingat customer sites
- Perform and support Project Management activities including project planning, budgeting, status reporting, resource planning and allocation and management of client expectations
- Participate and lead cross-functional teams to solve business problems providing
managementteam with recommendations / guidance
- Maintain all relevant project documentation per the PMO structure
- Identify, track, manage project risks
- Run Change Control and Governance Process
- Oversee and perform testing of automated systems including development of test plans and Co-ordinate all development activities including technical design and approval
- Case management and prioritisation
- Lead and participate in the evaluation of new technologies
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time functioning as a lead on multi-member projects, demonstrating a high level of accountability
- Candidates must have excellent attention to detail and the mental capability to troubleshoot and solve problems of high complexity or difficulty, as well as problem
solvein a proactive, methodical manner.
- Must be able to work effectively under the pressure of deadlines and comprehend complex issues.
- Candidates for this position should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be self-motivated and be capable of working as part of a team or alone. Candidates must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation including participating on international customer and partner programs.
- Effectively engage with stakeholders and work in a collaborative manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- 7+ Years’ experience in a similar role
- In-Depth knowledge of the logistics business (Parcel, Air, Ocean, Road) desirable
- Extensive experience in
a projectmanagement and / orbusiness analyst role using large integrated software systems (ERP, MRP, SAP,)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, business or IT
Whether you’ve recently graduated or looking to advance your career, we’d like to hear from you. Feel free to apply for any open roles or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remote office communication tools are an indication of a company’s digital maturityWith the imposed necessity of working at home during the coronavirus pandemic, many employers and their employees were required to adapt to a new working environment. In principle,...
The Impact of E-commerce During Covid-19The recent surge in on-line shopping due to COVID-19 should be no great surprise given the ease of access, wide range of choice, value for money and of course the safety and convenience that home shoppers recognise and...
Inventory OptimizationSupply chain management has undergone large-scale transformation in the past few months. COVID-19 has taken the world by surprise. Could COVID-19 be the event that finally forces many companies, and entire industries, to rethink and transform...
Titan Solutions structures and delivers supply chain programs that are tailored to our clients' specific requirements. Titan’s network of solutions partners gives our clients total supply chain solutions that are flawlessly agile, responsive and efficient.
Design and build by Clear Designs
Unit 105 Block O
Shannon Free Zone West
Shannon, Co Clare
+353 (0)61 775 222