Supply Chain Program Manager
Titan Solutions is a fast-growing, innovative supply chain solutions provider. We offer our clients supply chain solutions and transformation programs utilising our partner network and supporting technologies to manage all aspects of clients’ supply chain.
Due to our expansion plans, the business requires an experienced Supply Chain Program Manager with a background in account management to be part of a high achieving and growing division. Delivering solutions is their passion with at the core of their vision the customers so with this in mind we are looking for a proactive and positive customer focused individual to manage the growth of key accounts in the organisation. In the role, you will liaise with cross-functional teams including Logistics, Technology, Finance, and Sales to improve the entire Customer experience.
- Key point-of-contact for customers and liaison to deliver on overall services
- Initiate continuous improvement strategies that improve internal/external services
- Develop strong relationships with the customer leadership team
- Manage program action items, document processes, and create accountability
- Work directly with operational leaders on service levels and program management
- Correspond with
client(s) to document business requirements to assist change management
- Create procedures for
customer(s) that include the management of daily service activities
- Lead best practices through extensive knowledge of the supply chain
- Assembly of quarterly business reviews (QBR) for the customer
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Ensure targets are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Meet with stakeholders to discuss project issues and decisions on services
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Previous experience managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication with an aptitude to build relationships
- Strong Customer interface skills to effectively present data
- Ability to problem-solving and negotiation
- Ensure the services are delivered to Customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between Customers and internal teams
- Deal with complaints in a timely manner to maintain the Customers trust
- Play an integral part in generating new opportunities with Customers
- Analytical skills to collect, analyze data with attention to detail/accuracy
- Maintain the Logistics Program Manager Daily/Monthly metrics
Education and Experience
- BS in Business, Logistics or Supply Chain or similar formal qualification
- Ability to communicate clearly, simplifying the process to make it understandable to all levels of the organization in both written/oral forms
- Demonstrate an ability to lead/manage cross-functional teams, customers, and partners
- Proficient in Freight Management System/Logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Team leadership and management skills are critical to the role
- Must be computer proficient including the standard MS packages
Whether you’ve recently graduated or looking to advance your career, we’d like to hear from you. Feel free to apply for any open roles or send your CV to email@example.com.
Titan Solutions Named in the Top 10 Procurement Consulting/Professional Services Companies in Europe
Titan Solutions (Titan), a promising supply chain solution provider is on a mission to modernize the end-to-end supply chain processes through its groundbreaking cloud-based solutions. The prime objective of the company is to simplify key aspects of supply chain by offering a wide range of solutions that includes inventory & warehouse optimization solutions, distribution network design, and tender & procurement solutions. The company also provides comprehensive consulting services tailored to deliver increased operational efficiencies for their customers.
Titan Solutions is delighted to announce it has entered into a new strategic partnership with AVTECH Software, resulting in the American computer hardware and software developer and manufacturer opening a new global distribution facility in Shannon, Co Clare. Speaking...
As the world continues to become more digitally focused, the quantity and breadth of digital transactions increases alongside it. Customer expectations have moved from being satisfied with a delivery time of four, five, or more days, to expecting product to arrive...
Titan Solutions structures and delivers supply chain programs that are tailored to our clients' specific requirements. Titan’s network of solutions partners gives our clients total supply chain solutions that are flawlessly agile, responsive and efficient.
Unit 105 Block O
Shannon Free Zone West
Shannon, Co Clare
+353 (0)61 775 222