Supply Chain Program Manager
Titan Solutions is a fast-growing, innovative supply chain solutions provider. We offer our clients supply chain solutions and transformation programs utilising our partner network and supporting technologies to manage all aspects of clients’ supply chain.
Due to our expansion plans, the business requires an experienced Supply Chain Program Manager with a background in account management to be part of a high achieving and growing division. Delivering solutions is their passion with at the core of their vision the customers so with this in mind we are looking for a proactive and positive customer focused individual to manage the growth of key accounts in the organisation. In the role, you will liaise with cross-functional teams including Logistics, Technology, Finance, and Sales to improve the entire Customer experience.
- Key point-of-contact for customers and liaison to deliver on overall services
- Initiate continuous improvement strategies that improve internal/external services
- Develop strong relationships with the customer leadership team
- Manage program action items, document processes, and create accountability
- Work directly with operational leaders on service levels and program management
- Correspond with
client(s) to document business requirements to assist change management
- Create procedures for
customer(s) that include the management of daily service activities
- Lead best practices through extensive knowledge of the supply chain
- Assembly of quarterly business reviews (QBR) for the customer
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Ensure targets are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Meet with stakeholders to discuss project issues and decisions on services
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Previous experience managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication with an aptitude to build relationships
- Strong Customer interface skills to effectively present data
- Ability to problem-solving and negotiation
- Ensure the services are delivered to Customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between Customers and internal teams
- Deal with complaints in a timely manner to maintain the Customers trust
- Play an integral part in generating new opportunities with Customers
- Analytical skills to collect, analyze data with attention to detail/accuracy
- Maintain the Logistics Program Manager Daily/Monthly metrics
Education and Experience
- BS in Business, Logistics or Supply Chain or similar formal qualification
- Ability to communicate clearly, simplifying the process to make it understandable to all levels of the organization in both written/oral forms
- Demonstrate an ability to lead/manage cross-functional teams, customers, and partners
- Proficient in Freight Management System/Logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Team leadership and management skills are critical to the role
- Must be computer proficient including the standard MS packages
Whether you’ve recently graduated or looking to advance your career, we’d like to hear from you. Feel free to apply for any open roles or send your CV to email@example.com.
Remote office communication tools are an indication of a company’s digital maturityWith the imposed necessity of working at home during the coronavirus pandemic, many employers and their employees were required to adapt to a new working environment. In principle,...
The Impact of E-commerce During Covid-19The recent surge in on-line shopping due to COVID-19 should be no great surprise given the ease of access, wide range of choice, value for money and of course the safety and convenience that home shoppers recognise and...
Inventory OptimizationSupply chain management has undergone large-scale transformation in the past few months. COVID-19 has taken the world by surprise. Could COVID-19 be the event that finally forces many companies, and entire industries, to rethink and transform...
Titan Solutions structures and delivers supply chain programs that are tailored to our clients' specific requirements. Titan’s network of solutions partners gives our clients total supply chain solutions that are flawlessly agile, responsive and efficient.
Design and build by Clear Designs
Unit 105 Block O
Shannon Free Zone West
Shannon, Co Clare
+353 (0)61 775 222