Titan Solutions is a fast-growing, innovative supply chain solutions provider. We offer our clients supply chain solutions and transformation programs utilising our partner network and supporting technologies to manage all aspects of clients’ supply chain.
Due to our expansion plans, the business requires an experienced Warehouse Supervisor with a background in managing a high-volume pick, pack kitting operations for our clients. You will be responsible for executing the process with speed and accuracy in a high-volume environment, utilising your experience to build capacity and capability necessary to optimize the process. Lead a cross-functional team with energy, passion and accountability for multiple staff across shifts. This role is integral to process standardization, compliance, and improvement ensuring all controls are in place to mitigate risk delivering a high quality of service.
- Drive performance through exemplary supervision; develop and retain competent, satisfied staff
- Lead a Unit-Based Team (UBT) in a demand flow environment (DFT) delivering a one-piece flow.
- Drive Compliance to a defect-free environment
- Audit staff by working the process to ensure alignment to best practices/adherence to controls.
- Identify and implement improvement plans to correct findings, observations, and deficiencies.
- Support integrated services within Supply Chain
- Provide immediate feedback, apply systems thinking to monitor the quality of service
- Deliver warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and DWOR reviews
- Implementing kitting productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Resolve problems by identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Establish and monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems and driving the QBR programs for our key customers.
- Implement quality management processes to ensure the delivery of KPI targets as per client Service Level Agreements with process improvements, documentation, customer service
- Knowledge of the transportation network to be able to effectively troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Ensure all EHS, GMP, and ISO requirements are recognized, realised and maintained.
- Controls inventory movements by scheduling the material transfers to/from the warehouse
- Maximise the storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles
- Maintains inventory accuracy by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances
- Maintain equipment by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance
Education and Experience:
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain or similar formal qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience in a Med-tech environment would be a distinct advantage
- Experienced with GMP, ISO, HPRA and/or FDA requirements.
- Able to communicate clearly, simplifying the complex to make it understandable and compelling to all levels of the organisation in both written and oral forms
- Demonstrate an ability to lead/manage cross-functional teams, customers, and service partners.
- Proficient in Freight Management System/Logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Ideally the candidate will have managed mid-size to large sized customer accounts.
- Team leadership and management skills are critical to this role.
- Must be computer proficient including the standard MS packages.
Whether you’ve recently graduated or looking to advance your career, we’d like to hear from you. Feel free to apply for any open roles or send your CV to email@example.com.
Titan Solutions Named in the Top 10 Procurement Consulting/Professional Services Companies in Europe
Titan Solutions (Titan), a promising supply chain solution provider is on a mission to modernize the end-to-end supply chain processes through its groundbreaking cloud-based solutions. The prime objective of the company is to simplify key aspects of supply chain by offering a wide range of solutions that includes inventory & warehouse optimization solutions, distribution network design, and tender & procurement solutions. The company also provides comprehensive consulting services tailored to deliver increased operational efficiencies for their customers.
Titan Solutions is delighted to announce it has entered into a new strategic partnership with AVTECH Software, resulting in the American computer hardware and software developer and manufacturer opening a new global distribution facility in Shannon, Co Clare. Speaking...
As the world continues to become more digitally focused, the quantity and breadth of digital transactions increases alongside it. Customer expectations have moved from being satisfied with a delivery time of four, five, or more days, to expecting product to arrive...
Titan Solutions structures and delivers supply chain programs that are tailored to our clients' specific requirements. Titan’s network of solutions partners gives our clients total supply chain solutions that are flawlessly agile, responsive and efficient.
Unit 105 Block O
Shannon Free Zone West
Shannon, Co Clare
+353 (0)61 775 222