Global leader in the design, development and production of synthetic diamond and tungsten carbide super materials
Established in 1959
Employs over 1900 people
- Difficulty supporting internal freight management program resulting in a strain of resources and raising costs.
- Challenges faced include management of multiple partners, Distribution Centre, customs, customer complaints, and exceptions.
Outsource all freight management including Distribution Centres and management of all compliance, exceptions, and customs.
Implant service in strategic locations globally to support customer (Ireland and South Africa).
- 4PL Control Tower functionality provides increased visibility across global network of supply chain
- Multi-carrier TMS provides full Track & Trace (including outbound and final mile), reporting and real-time analytics visible in one dashboard
- QBR displayed through dashboard – no more manual Excel updates
- Continuous improvement programme implemented to optimise freight programme (e.g., reduce spend, add value and volume to lanes)
- Value added services – management of new site development and Brexit prep programme
- Customs and exceptions management
- Cost reduction
- Implant service ensures exclusive and full investment into the client’s project.